These toothpaste tabs are a great plastic-free toothpaste alternative that contains fluoride! These tabs polish the surfaces of your teeth making them feel nice and smooth like you’ve just come back from the dentist. The toothpaste tabs are less abrasive then normal toothpaste to help enamel get stronger, and thanks to the polishing the smooth surfaces of your teeth prevent the build-up of unpleasant plaque.
- Handy for traveling.
- Can be great for sensitive teeth by helping the exposed dentin on their tooth surfaces go back to their original size.
- Less foamy, so a tidier brushing experience.
- Store them in any container you like, personalise your toothpaste storage or repurpose a container you’d otherwise throw away.
Ways to use your toothpaste tabs:
- Nestle the toothpaste tab into your toothbrush, wet them both, and then use your teeth to pull it out and chew it. Brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush. Rinse out—done!
- Place the toothpaste tab into your toothbrush, wet them both, and leave it for about 30 seconds. Once it has swelled up, use your teeth to pull it out, you may need to chew a little bit, then brush. This method will make it feel a bit more like normal toothpaste, and less chewing.
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavour) containing Acacia gum, Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride or Sodium Monofluorophosphate