These toothpaste tabs are a great plastic-free toothpaste alternative that contains fluoride! These tabs polish the surfaces of your teeth making them feel nice and smooth like you’ve just come back from the dentist. The toothpaste tabs are less abrasive then normal toothpaste to help enamel get stronger, and use awesome oral health additives like Xylitol, Peppermint oil, and Fluoride to prevent plaque from forming.
- Handy for traveling.
- Contains the action packed oral health power of Xylitol, which improves oral health significantly by starving bad bacteria.
- Can potentially help sensitive teeth if your sensitivity is due to abrasivity - the tablets re-mineralize the teeth while being minimally abrasive.
- No messy toothpaste tubes, so a tidier brushing experience.
- Store them in any container you like, personalise your toothpaste storage or repurpose a container you’d otherwise throw away.
- Vegan, palm oil free, and made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients!
- Contains 1500ppm of fluoride, as per Ministry of Health guidelines.
How to use your toothpaste tablets:
Wet your toothbrush, crunch the tablet, and then brush your teeth with the wet toothbrush. Spit out and done! It won't foam like you're used to, but the cleaning power of the formulation will leave your teeth feeling great.
It's important to store these in a closed container, such as our tin, or a re-used jar, to keep them fresh and minty!
Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Xylitol, Sodium Bicarbonate, Acacia Gum, Silica, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Monofluorophosphate(1500ppm Fluoride), Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Organic Peppermint Flavour), Menthol, Stevia
CAUTION: Xylitol is naturally toxic to dogs, so please keep these toothpaste tablets away from them.